Welcome To Our District Page!
River Trails District covers Guernsey, Noble, east Muskingum, and Washington counties (excluding Belpre) counties in Ohio and Pleasants county and Williamstown in West Virginia. The volunteers of our district are some of the most knowledgeable and experienced scouters you can find anywhere so if you have a question or need some guidance ask around and you will find your answer close at hand. If you are new or need some refreshing new outlooks and perspectives please attend one of our District Roundtables held every second Thursday of the month, see below for specific details!
District Chair District Commissioner District Executive
Susan Jividen Bob Sheridan Amanda Wisniewski
740-319-7472 304-652-8372 740-255-1092 firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a specific question? Look below to find who can help you and call the Scout Office for contact information! 1-800-934-2128
- Susan Jividen: District Chairperson
- Bob Sheridan: District Commissioner
- Steven Channell: Camping and Outdoor Promotions Chair
- Tony Durm: Membership Chair
- George Payton: Advancement Chair
- Butch Wiseman, Gary Gebhart: Advancement Committee
- Steve Parks: Activities & Civic Service Chair
- Jeremy Starkey: Training Chair
- Vacant: Finance Chair
- Alan Hurst: Family FOS Chair
- Kendra Balsley: Day Camp Program Director
- Alicia Snider: Day Camp Director
- Terry McAfee: Scouts BSA Roundtable Commissioner
River Trails Roundtable Meeting
It only happens once a month – Don’t miss out!
These meetings are a great opportunity for Scouting leaders to learn and develop their Scouting skills.
- Monthly Theme Idea’s
- Supplemental Training
- All the Latest Resources
- Updates on District and Council Activities available to your Scouts
Each Unit should have at least one representative attend each month
Scouts BSA Roundtable:
7:00 PM 2nd Thursday of Each Month (Excluding June, July and August)
Cub Scout Roundtable
7:00 PM, 2nd Thursday of Each Month (Excluding June, July and August)
River Trails District Committee Meeting
Attention to everyone who’s ever wondered HOW, exactly, does the District run: the short answer is via committee. The River Trails District Committee meets the 2nd Thursday of each month prior to the Roundtable. If you are interested in becoming a part of the District Committee, or are just curious about how the district runs, we invite you to attend!
Day: 2nd Thursday of each month year around
Time: 6:00 PM