The Muskingum Valley Council annually hosts a spring product sale. Units OR individual Scouts can sell nuts to earn their way to summer camps and other Scouting activities!
If the unit participates, they may choose to receive either 30% cash commission or 40% in “Nutbucks” commission. Cash commissions will be deposited in the unit’s deposit account (UDA) at the Scouting Resource Center. If you choose Nutbucks, these will be delivered to the unit in the amount for each Scout that sold. If individual Scouts choose to sell nuts, they will automatically receive 40% Nutbucks commission. Nutbucks can be used only at the Muskingum Valley Council for any summer camp or activity, or in the Scout Shop at the Scouting Resource Center or Muskingum Valley Scout Reservation trading post.
2021 Spring Nut Sale Information:
- Sale begins March 1st and goes to April 15th, 2021
- Orders must be submitted by 5pm April 15th, 2021
- Please use this excel spreadsheet to place your unit order (the excel sheet will download to your computer when you click the link):
- Nut Sale Unit Master Form 2021
- Please email completed master form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders can be picked up at the Scouting Resource Center on Friday April 30th, 2021 anytime 9am-4pm (pick-up date subject to change, notifications will go out if any changes occur)
- Scouts can sell nuts to friends and family members online! More products are available online and will be shipped to the individual directly. There are just a few easy steps to accomplish this.
- Please see the Online Sales How-To sheet: Online Sales How-To
- Each registered Scouting family will have received an order form in the mail by end of February
- Click this link to download the 2021 Nut Sale Brochure (pdf will open in a new tab): https://www.muskingumvalleycouncil.com/wp-content/uploads/2021-MVC-Nut-Sale-full-brochure.pdf
- Order forms can be picked up at the Scouting Resource Center or you can arrange to have a brochure delivered to you by calling 740-453-0571
- Please contact Nut Sale Advisor, Amanda Schaedig, if you have any questions.
- email: email@example.com or call: 740-255-1092