The Muskingum Valley Council annually hosts a spring product sale. Units OR individual Scouts can sell nuts to earn their way to summer camps and other Scouting activities!
If the unit participates, they may choose to receive either 30% cash commission or 40% in “Nutbucks” commission. Cash commissions will be deposited in the unit’s deposit account (UDA) at the Scouting Resource Center. If you choose Nutbucks, these will be delivered to the unit in the amount for each Scout that sold. If individual Scouts choose to sell nuts, they will automatically receive 40% Nutbucks commission. Nutbucks can be used only at the Muskingum Valley Council for any summer camp or activity, or in the Scout Shop at the Scouting Resource Center or Muskingum Valley Scout Reservation trading post.
2020 Spring Nut Sale Information:
- Sale begins March 1st and goes through April 1st, 2020
- Orders must be submitted by 5pm April 2nd, 2020
- Please use this excel spreadsheet to place your unit order: Nut Sale Unit Master Form 2020
- Please email completed master form to email@example.com
- Orders can be picked up at the Scouting Resource Center on Friday April 24th, 2020 anytime 10am-5pm
- Each registered Scouting family will have received an order form in the mail by end of February
- For extra order forms:
- PDF printable order form: 2020 Nut Sale Order Form
- Order forms can be picked up at the Scouting Resource Center or you can arrange to have a form delivered to you by calling 740-453-0571
- Please contact Nut Sale Advisor, Amanda Wisniewski, if you have anyquestions.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 740-255-1092